In a recent development, the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has handed over 561 residential plots near the proposed Jewar International Airport. A lucky draw was conducted in upcoming sector 18 of Greater Noida after which the plots were allotted.
The scheme was launched on January 28 in which a total of 2200 people applied. YEIDA announced plots in four categories namely- 54 plots under 60 sqm, 128 under 120 sqm, 12 under 162 sqm and 367 under 300 sqm.
According to YEIDA official, “The last date of the application was February 15. We have made the allotment at the community center in Sector P-3. Residential plots are in demand as Jewar airport will soon be a reality.”
The official further informed that in order to register for a plot an allottee has to pay Rs 93,700, Rs 1, 87,400, Rs 2, 53,000 and Rs 4, 68,600 respectively, as registration fees for the respective plots. The remaining amount will be calculated as per the circle rate of Rs 15,620/sq m.
“One can make the whole payment in three different schemes as launched by YEIDA,” Official added.
In the first scheme, allottees are advised to pay the total premium within 30 days of allotment. While in the second scheme, allottees can pay 50% of the amount within a month from the date of allotment, while the rest of the amount can be paid in two equal half-yearly installments.
As per the third scheme, allottees have to pay 30% of the total premium within a month, while the rest 70% shall be payable in 10 equal half-yearly installments at an interest rate of 10.5% per annum.
While the plots can wholly be used for residential purposes only, the allottees have to complete half of the construction under FAR within three years from the date of execution of the lease deed. If it is used for any other purpose, the allotment will be immediately canceled by the YEIDA.