The balcony is that open area of your home which offers huge a dedicated space for leisure sitting. Also, you can turn this area into a garden or a storage space according to your requirement.
But, be cautious about the direction of your balcony as the Vastu Shastra-dosh of this arena can turn your life upside down and can also have long-term ill effects in your life.
So, keep the following given Vastu Shastra tips in mind while designing a balcony.
- Design Balcony in the North and Eastern Direction of your Home
- Avoid designing a balcony in South and West direction of your home as these two directions bring in huge negativity inside the place.
- Cover the space with a chic or a wall in case you have a balcony facing in South, West or the South-West Direction.
- Make sure to have a lower roof of your balcony in comparison to the height of the roof home or the main home structure.
- Tin-based Roofing is perfect for the Balcony as it bans the entry of bad vibes inside the home and reflects it towards opposite direction.
- The balcony should not have arch-shape such as round or a curve one.
- Plant small shrubs or the indoor plants in the balcony. In case of using the balcony as a shoe-placing space then make sure you have the shoe rack placed in the North-Eastern direction.
- Roofing slope must not have a slanting-shape towards South, West and South-West Direction.
- You must place light-weighted furniture in the balcony which allows the flow of sunlight inside the home.
- Install a swing in the East or the West direction to have the constant flow of energy at home.
Keep these ten-points in mind while designing the balcony as the Vastu Shastra tips help in bringing positivity, good fortune and wealth into your life.