An independent home usually have staircases to connect multiple areas and thus you must know the accurate positioning of the ladder at home to ensure the flow of positivity. The Vastu Shastra for stairs at home throw light on the materials that should be used and also let the homeowners know about colours that should be used to design stairs for home.
Direction for Stairs at Home as per Vastu
According to Vastu Shastra, the stairs at home should be designed either in the west or south direction as the design of connecting ladder in any other direction leads to financial loss and diminishing value of wealth.
Vastu Tips for Staircase
- The external staircase at home should be designed in the southeast direction with facing towards the east, in southwest direction while facing towards the west, in northwest direction while facing north and in southwest direction while facing south.
- The stairs should always be built either from north to south or east to west. You can add turning to the stairs in case of compact areas.
- Vastu Shastra for stairs also advice that the stairs should be odd in numbers and they should not end with zero like 10.
- As per vastu Shastra, the vertical set of stairs should also be in an odd number and remainder should be two after diving by three.
- Vastu Shastra for stairs at home suggests not to construct circular staircase as they call for ill health and calamities.
- The staircase at home should not be visible to the guests as it is believed to be inauspicious according to vastu Shastra.
- Vastu Shastra for stairs at-home advice to repair damaged steps at home as it lead to conflicts at home.
Colour of Stairs as per Vastu Shastra
Avoid using red and black colour for the staircase and opt for light shades.