The Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojna is undoubtedly one of the most successful schemes launched by the Modi Government in its first tenure. The initiative to offer Housing for All by 2022 by developing 1 crore dwelling units all across India looks easy to achieve as the Indian real estate sector is extending its hand to take the scheme seriously. Many developers in India started planning affordable housing projects at strategic locations and the subsidy offered by the Modi-led Central Government to the homebuyers falling under the category of EWS and MIG category has resulted in huge demand of affordable homes. Hence, many aspiring property buyers booked a dwelling unit under PMAY and here we are letting you know the steps to check the PMAY status online:
- Firstly visit the URL: https://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx
- Then, select the Citizen Assessment option and then click on the option Track your Assessment Status. This will redirect you to the webpage Track Assessment Form
- Thirdly, select any one of the two options that says either By Name, Father Name and Mobile no or by Assessment ID.
- In case of selecting the first option, you have to fill in details such as State, District, City Name, Father’s Name and Contact number.
- You can check the status of your PMAY application after submitting the details correctly.
- In case of selecting the second option, enter your Assessment ID number and it will redirect you to the status page of the PMAY Application.
Similarly you can apply for the PMAY application online for this:
- Visit the official website http://pmaymis.gov.in/
- Then click on the Citizen Assessment option
- Then you are required to select either Slum Dwellers or Benefit under other 3 categories
- Now, enter your Aadhar card number to continue application
- Now fill all the required details and click SAVE
- Lastly, note down the application number to check the application status online
Applying for PMAY Scheme Offline:
You can also apply for the PMAY scheme offline as you are only required to get registered at Common Service Centers (CSCs) that are facilitated by the State government to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 25 in addition of GST.
A person can also fill his/her details like name, location, and Aadhaar card number. You will receive an application number on the completion of the process.