The homebuyers in Gurugram have threated to stage protest against CHD developer and accused the group of diverting funds raised by them. The buyers who invested in CHD Avenue project in Sector 106, Gurugram recently threatened to protest and also alleged that the developer has used their money to develop other Projects.
The home buyer also said that the group has misused their money to construct CHD Towers in Sector 106 while stalled the construction of CHD Golf Avenue project from 2015 reasoning insufficient funds. The protest was staged outside CHD Towers in Sector 106 and Sohna road on Sunday.
The homebuyers also threatened to stage a protest outside all projects of CHD developers in order to restrict the aspiring homebuyers from investing money in any of the group’s project.
Approximately 30 to 40 homebuyers gathered near the entry gate of CHD Golf Avenue on Sunday afternoon with banners and placards to protest against the developer. One of the buyers said that nearly 500 buyers are angry with the builder and thus we all have commenced concerted programme and have planned to hold such protest until we don’t get the possession of our flats.
CHD Golf Avenue is a residential project launched in July 2012 and is spread over 12-acres of land. The project comprises of nine towers and nearly 650 dwelling units.
The project is still not complete however the date of completion was two years back and thus the homebuyers are feeling cheated.
However, the CHD group didn’t comment on the protest but said that the 80% project is complete and the remaining 20% will be completed soon after receiving registration from the RERA authority.