MHADA – the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is responsible to build residential structures for the low and middle-income group people of the Mumbai city. This authority is the getaway to home buying for the Mumbaikar’s as MHADA is an official authority to construct and develop various housing projects in the different locations of the city.
Like every year, the MHADA launched lottery for this year too and thus many aspiring prospects are keen to apply for the same.
Currently, the MHADA lottery is open for six locations in the city that are Sion, Lower Parel, Powai, Goregaon West, Kandivali, and Vikhroli East. So, here are the things you must know before filling up the MHADA Lottery 2018.
Steps to Apply for MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018:
- Login to MHADA Website.
- Now, get yourself registered on the portal by creating unique username and password.
- Then, fill in the necessary details such as Name, Address, Family income, PAN card number, Occupation, Date of Birth.
- After getting registered you are required to fill details like reservation category and scheme code. The scheme codes are available on the annexures listed on the MHADA website.
- The applicant is also required to submit an undertaking that he/she or his/her immediate relatives like spouse or unmarried children do not own any residential property in Mumbai.
- Lastly, the user also has to submit bank details along with other personal information.
*The user is required to fill in the mobile number as the person will receive a verification code and other notifications from the authority. The shortlisted applicants will be notified via mobile SMS or any other mode of communication.
Eligibility Creteria to Apply for MHADA 2018:
- The applicant must age 18 years or above.
- The applicant must also produce a Domicile Certificate that clarifies the person is a resident of the Maharashtra state from past 15 years.
- Thirdly, the applicant is required to provide the income proof that comprises of average monthly income apart from the allowances such as transport, food, laundry etc.
- Submission of PAN Card for verification is important.
The applicant has to fill in the specific information to which he/she belongs. Such as:
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – up to 25,000
- Middle-Income Group (MIG) – Rs 50,001 to Rs 75,000
- Lower-Income Group (LIG) – Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000
- High-Income Group (HIG) – Rs 75,001 and above
Follow these steps and instructions to submit an application for MHADA lottery 2018 successfully.