A home is a place that offers sense of security, peace and love. But what if this property cause imbalance in life? Of course, nothing can be worse than that and thus people prefer purchasing a vastu-compliant home. But, in case you are not finding a perfect one according to the traditional way of architecture then worry not as here are the things listed in Vastu Shastra to help you lead a happy and peaceful life in the North-facing home. So, go through this article and know every important thing about the property.
About North Direction
Lord Kubera – the God of Wealth rules this direction and thus the businessmen particularly prefer buying a home that faces towards the North direction. The abundance of money and wealth in this direction are the main elements due to which the properties facing towards the North direction have a better selling ratio in comparison to other directions. Although, you must design the living room, kitchen, garden and washroom area of the home carefully when buying a home facing the North direction.
Things to Do After Buying North-Facing Home:
- You must leave open space in North and East directions during the construction work. The homeowners of a property facing towards North are required to correct the Vastu error in this property by using a vastu pyramid strip to fill in the wide open space in the South and West direction. The extra open space in these directions as likely to create problems in life.
- Get the pillar removed from the North-East direction and also try not to design any arches on the door or window in this direction as it can bring in the negative vibes.
- Design windows, particularly in North or East direction of a home as these sides welcome a stride of positive energy 24×7.
- Get an open terrace garden designed in the North direction which you can extend in the Southern direction.
- Maintain the roof slope in the North or East direction of the home. Also, the use of pyramid arrows particularly in case of opposite water slope is best suitable for correction in vastu dosha.
- You should also not place a septic tank in the North-East, South-East or South-West direction of a north-facing home.
- A North-facing home should not have a T-junction view from any side/corner. This is because the T-junction is believed to bring in tough and troubled time for the owner and other members of the family. In case, a T-junction defect is encountered then rectify the issue by using copper pyramid divider, sriprani wooden pyramid and vastu bricks.
- Make sure that a washroom, staircase, wall, pillar and kitchen are not structured in the middle of a home.
- Ensure that the waste management system of your home is dedicatedly-designed in the North-West direction.
Vastu Dosh That Erupt in North-Facing Home: There are eight types of vastu-dosha which are enough to land you in deep trouble. So, know the things you must check and reconstruct soon after buying a North-facing home.
- A kitchen structured in the North Zone
- A Washroom structured in the North Zone
- A misplaced corner at North direction
- A pole/tree located in the North direction
- A heightened-flooring in the north direction
- A heightened-roof in the North direction in comparison to the South
- A Storeroom structured in the North direction
- Placing of an Overhead tank in the North direction
- A Septic tank in the North direction
Vastu Remedies for north-facing home:
- Make use of Vastu copper strips around the septic tank placed in the North direction to minimize the effect of negative energies.
- Make use of use Labradorite crystal and vastu shift arrows in the kitchen arena to combat issues related to the financial condition.
- Solve the finance-related problems by hanging an artwork of an endless road in the North direction. Make sure to place golden pyramids chips behind the painting.
- Fix up the vastu dosh of a structured washroom in the North direction by adding vastu copper strips on the door-frame of both bathroom and toilet.
- Fix the slope in the South direction by installing 3-brass helix near the North zone.
- In case, the Overhead water tank is placed in the north direction then rectify this vastu dosha by installing a copper pyramid shifting arrow above the tank.
- A vastu copper swastika will protect you from the evil spirit in case the pole/tree is located in the North direction of a home.
- Installation of brass shankha filled with water inside a storeroom designed in the North direction is best to restrict the entry of negative vibes inside a residential property.
Place a pair of elephant made from bass on the door with their trunk upside. This indicates the entry of wealth and money inside a home.