The Kitchen is an integral part of every home thus proper placement of this arena is utmost important. Another reason to take vastu consultation for a kitchen is to stay healthy as wrong positing of the cooking junction causes health problems in all family members. The positioning of a kitchen right below the washroom and adjoining wall with toilet leads to regular health issues and is the primary cause of obesity. So, here we are listing vastu tips for the kitchen:
- South-East is the perfect direction to set up a kitchen and the cooktop alias gas stove should always face towards the East direction.
- Vastu dosh of kitchen leads to serious health issues like persistent fever, diabetes and hypertension etc.
- The female members of the family face health issues like back pain, stress, stomach issues including digestive problems and leg pain if the kitchen is constructed in a wrong direction.
- Having both cooktop [Agni] and Washbasin [Jal] close to each other is the major cause of quarrel in the family. This is so because Agni and Jal can’t get together and thus having both these elements closer create a negative environment.
- Hang a curtain or install a wood, glass or any other kind of partition between the entrance and kitchen getway to curb knee and back pain in the women members of the family.
- The North-West direction is also suitable for constructing kitchen but the gas stove should face towards the East.
A Utility room is the place where most people store grain and other edibles. Thus, it is important to know the exact placement of this utility room according to the vastu shastra. So, here are the vastu tips to structure the storage space of your home:
- Build storeroom in the North-West direction of your home in order to maintain the smooth flow of grain and wealth supply in the family.
- It is must to have two shutter doors in the utility room and this space can be built in any direction apart from South-west direction.
- The windows of a utility room should be designed either in East or the West direction.
- Choose a White, Blue or Yellow colour for the utility room as they make the space look capacious and also release positive vibes.
- The painting or a photo frame of Lord Vishnu must be hanged on the wall facing towards the East direction.
- Grain stocks should be kept in the South-west corner and the grains for everyday use should be placed in the North-west direction.
- Try to have water supply provision in a pitcher or any vessels while storing water in the utility room.