West Facing home Vastu: To ensure healthy, happy, and positive vibes for yourself, a Vastu-compliant home is essential. But, sometimes, you have to compromise while buying a property. For example, you may not wish to buy a home/residential property facing a particular direction. Still, the property cost, loan sanction amount, amenities, and connectivity to various places attract, and thus you seal the deal.
But, don’t be dishearten only because of the direction towards which your dream home is facing as the Vastu Shastra – an ancient science of architecture is there to restrict the entry of the devil inside and around your dream castle. A west-facing home can be as equally prosperous as other homes, provided you must follow certain Vastu-shastra principles. So, here are the Vastu tips for west-facing home:
West Facing Home Vastu Tips
1. Firstly, the west-facing home with a T-junction located in the entrance alias in the West direction should be rectified by putting up Vastu partitions, Vastu strips, and brass strips.
2. Secondly, the homes facing west must have the slope bending towards the North-East direction as this attracts the positive energy from the opposite direction.
3. Thirdly, dig an underground tank or a borewell in the North-East direction with sufficient water storage in this direction denotes good-quality life.
4. Fourthly, revitalize the residential property by incorporating Vastu gems beneath the pyramids made from various metals and place them according to the right directions.
5. Fifth is to ensure that the construction of Bedrooms, washrooms, kitchen, living area, staircase, and the living room is structured according to the Vastu Shastra.
6. Lastly, windows opening towards the North and East directions are beneficial for the regular flow of positive energy.
Every home or residential property can’t fit into Vastu without a defect, but this can be mended by considering few things such as:
1. Escape escalation of property and roof slope in all directions except North-East, and this extension should not be more than 10 percent.
2. Try to avoid placing a tree, pole, pillar, and any other obstacle right in front of the main entry door.
3. Try not to have a T-junction on any of the sides of your home.
Vastu map for west face home:
The Vastu tips for construction of the west-facing home are as follows:
West face Vastu home plan: Main door or main gate should be located on auspicious pada- Pushpadanta and Sugreev. Avoid any obstruction on the main entrance, such as a tree or junction of branches.
- According to the Vastu map for west face home, your bedroom should be placed in the South- West, South, East, North, or Northwest when you enter from the western side of your building.
- If your home is facing west, the kitchen should be in South-East ( SE ), South-South-East ( SSE ), and South Zone. North-West (N-W) Zone is also preferable for the kitchen’s location but never Face towards the north at the time of cooking.
- The bathroom position should be in South West or southeast direction.
- You can place your study room in the North-East or southwest direction.
Vastu Remedies to Cure Defects in West-facing Homes
1. Put up a brass door pyramid beneath the entry gate if you own a West-facing home.
2. Place a right-hand shankha filled with water in the North-East direction and welcome calm, peaceful, joyous, and prosperous vibes inside a home.
3. Detox your home weekly with rock salt as it has the element to decrease negative vibes from the atmosphere.
4. The roof slope towards the West direction has a remedy. You can hang up the wind chimes in this direction to erect the Vastu-dosh.
These were the Vastu tips for the homes facing towards the west to bring positive vibes. It is really important to break the myths and concentrate on the world’s changing aspects.