Mr. Nayyar  and his spouse  are living in a rented apartment at a plush location from sometime. But, the couple is experiencing stressful-life ever since they have moved in here. Mr. Nayyar also visited his ancestral home and performed puja in order to get some peace of mind but nothing worked. As a result, the couple has decided to move into a new rental home, but every home moving includes some pros and cons especially the Vastu-dosh.
If you are also facing the same issue then here are the points that you must consider while choosing a rented-apartment.
- Direction of Main Door – According to the Vastu Shastra, the entry gate or the main door of every home must be facing North, East or North-East direction. These directions are believed to bring in positivity, good energies, health and wealth. So, you must check the direction of this door before finalizing the deal.
- Direction of Kitchen – The kitchen must not be structured in the North-East direction of a home. This is because the amalgamation of the fire element and the North-East direction produces negative energy and thus you should avoid renting a home with this specification.
- Use of Black Color – The black color looks classic but a home should not have a black color wall painted. Also, you must avoid renting a home with black-colored floor titles as this color attracts negative energies.
- Balcony Direction – You must also check if the balcony is in South or West direction. Both these directions are not perfect for a balcony according to Vastu Shastra. So, you must consider this point also while renting a home.
- Locality Preference – Make sure the home you choose to live-in as a tenant must not have any crematorium or a graveyard nearby. A home facing these places is not good to live-in as the place flush out impure air.
Keep these five points in mind while choosing a home as a tenant because a single Vastu-dosh is also enough to end your peace of mind.