Hyderabad- the city of Nizams is known for its culture, food and most popularly, its booming real estate. It is the only city where property sales have gone up in recent times especially in terms of luxury homes. According to real estate experts, Property buyers look for amenities which include best-in-class interiors, state-of-the-art home technology, superior quality kitchens, recreational facilities such as swimming pool, play area for children and adults, fitness center etc.
So here is a quick buying guide for all those who are looking to buy premium property in Hyderabad:
Definition of luxury property in Hyderabad
- Location plays a very important role while investing in a luxury property. Apart from that, geographical and cultural surroundings to play a vital role.
- It must be located in proximity to prime social and physical infrastructure, like renowned hotels, educational institutions, shopping malls, and commercial establishments/ employment hubs, with easy access to transportation facilities.
- It should offer large floor space and serenity, along with amenities such as modern flooring, modular kitchens, exotic bathrooms with world-class fittings and latest home technologies.
- It should also have fitness/ recreational centers and other outdoor activities.
- To maintain a clean and hygienic environment, garbage management facilities must be there.
- Eco-friendly features such as pre-cast technology and green building materials is a must.
Popular prime location to buy Luxury properties in Hyderabad
Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Hitec City, Nanakramguda, Kondapur, Gachibowli, Somajiguda, and Begumpet are some of the premium locations according to all the realty experts. The major factor which defines their popularity among luxury buyers is the rapid social infrastructure developments, their proximity to renowned five-star hotels and restaurants, shopping malls, commercial office spaces etc.
Things to keep in mind while buying a luxury property
Not only luxury amenities, but a buyer should also look for other important things before buying a luxury property. It includes the background of the developer, architecture as well as technology. It’s important to ensure that the apartment is well-constructed, keeping in mind various eco-friendly features. Apart from that, it should also provide premium lifestyle experience to the property owner.