Ideas For Republic Day Decoration: In India, we celebrate republic day on 26th January, and we will be celebrating the 72nd Republic day in 2021. On this auspicious day, most of the offices and schools call for a joyous celebration to inspire the feeling of patriotism in all. Due to the hectic schedule in the office, the task of choosing the right decorative items with just two days in hand becomes tiresome. Whether you are planning a gathering in your office or a simple celebration at home, here are some striking republic day decoration ideas:
Ideas For Republic Day Decoration For Home & Office
- National Flag at Outdoor: We know the importance of our national flag as it indicates the country’s strength and courage. It is a symbol of patriotism, self-reliance, and pride. Our national flag represents the country to the rest of the world. The tri-color- Saffron, White, and Green in our national flag are indicating courage, peace, and prosperity. Therefore, flag hoisting is the main event of republic day. Flag hoisting should be done in the home or office outdoor; therefore, you can create a platform or a stage for flag hoisting.
- Selfie Wall: It is a good idea to create a selfie wall because everyone loves to take a selfie. You can capture good moments with amazing photo backgrounds and frames to striking a pose in front of a selfie wall. It will add more beauty to your office ambiance as you will get good and innovative pictures with your colleagues.
- Tricolor Balloons: Any celebration is incomplete without balloons, then why left it on 26 January office decoration? For the republic day decoration in the office, place some tricolor balloons all over the pillars, walls, and roofs, which will give a camouflage look. You can place balloons on your home’s walls and roofs to enhance the republic day vibes.
- Wall Décor and Hangings: You can add more look to your office space or home by the colorful handcrafted wind chimes and wall hangings. It is a novel idea for republic day décor; dangle it in front of the window or just above your office desk. You can also make DIY wind chimes with bangles and tricolor ribbons that can be reusable and less expensive.
- Tricolor Theme: It is one of the best ideas for republic day decoration in the office, where you can pick a compelling area and decorate the entire place with the tricolor theme. Try to add some interesting tricolor frames to your office desk, and you can hang some tricolor wooden wheels around. To make it more attractive, unleash your patriotic side by dressing up in tricolor theme ethnic wear with your colleagues or friends. For republic day décor in your home, you can make the indoor look more patriotic by adopting the tricolor theme by adding some tricolor cushions and fresh green plants.
- Pinwheels and Posters: It is a good republic day decoration idea to put some tricolor pinwheels and posters on the office desk and walls. You can create colorful posters with patriotic messages to adorn your workplace walls, which will add more patriotism to the ambiance.
- Rangoli: Rangoli is a part of Indian tradition that has been passed from many generations with the purpose to feel strength and generosity. You can decorate your place, mainly the entrance, with the touch of some beautiful tricolor rangoli designs for a brightening look. To make it more joyous, organize a rangoli making competition with a republic day theme at your workplace, which will add more enthusiasm on this auspicious occasion.
- Bunting Banners: For the republic day office decoration, the reception area is the most significant area of the entire place. Flaunt it with some tricolor paper bunting banners and transform it into an enthusiastic one by adding some lights around it. To make it look more amazing, add some tricolor garlands around it, which will give your place a fresh look.
- Engaging Activities: Every corporation needs a day where everyone can get together and have fun in a non-stressful environment. You can organize some interesting DIY activities like craft making, republic day badge making, painting competition, etc. These are the interesting DIY activity in which you can engage everyone in the office with the spirit of patriotism.
- Lanterns and Diyas: You can decorate your place with the tricolor lanterns along with ribbons on the roofs which gives an illuminating look. For republic day decoration, you can add some candles or diyas to make the entrance of your place look more attractive. You can make DIY lanterns with colorful papers which will be less expensive but will enhance the look of your place.
These are some simple Ideas for republic day decoration to brighten up your place on this Republic day. You can add these republic day decoration ideas to your individual workplaces too which will add liveliness and jazz up the whole spirit of republic day. Add some creative ideas of yours with it and you can make your place look more amazing and interesting. You will definitely earn praises from your colleagues or friends by decorating your place with these creative ideas. So, let patriotism run in your blood and celebrate this republic day with full enthusiasm.